Friday 14 March 2008

Latest feature - Jock Waddington

I've just published the fourth article on a featured walker. This month it is Jock Waddington.

I decided to pick on him this time last week. After exchanging emails we had a chat after the 20 miles on Sunday (I was running, he was lap scoring).

I haven't much of a chance this week to prepare the article but I could feel the pressure of wanting to keep the momentum going with the parishwalk.com website.

I managed to do some late night trawling for old photos of Jock last night and it was an early start this morning to draft the words and research the statistics. I then sent Jock a draft before work this morning and I've now made the final changes.

As always, I learnt a lot about the featured person and enjoyed doing it. I hope that you enjoy reading it.

No comments: